‘Tenfold variations in CO2 over the past half-billion years have no correlation whatsoever with temperature’Israeli Astrophysicist Dr. Nir Shaviv
Translate this page into your preferred language Google.translate.com
Israeli Astrophysicist Dr. Nir Shaviv – Pseudoscience on CO2
How Climate Change Pseudoscience Became Publicly Accepted – ‘Tenfold variations in CO2 over the past half-billion years have no correlation whatsoever with temperature’
Professor Nir Shaviv, the chairman of the Racah Institute of Physics at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem: “The West would then realize that global warming never was and never will be a serious problem…To begin with, the story we hear in the media, that most 20th-century warming is anthropogenic, that the climate is very sensitive to changes in CO2, and that future warming will, therefore, be large and will happen very soon, simply isn’t supported by any direct evidence, only a shaky line of circular reasoning.”
Shaviv: “There is no evidence on any time scale showing that CO2 variations or other changes to the energy budget cause large temperature variations. There is, however, evidence to the contrary. Tenfold variations in CO2 over the past half-billion years have no correlation whatsoever with temperature; likewise, the climate response to large volcanic eruptions such as Krakatoa.Both examples lead to the inescapable upper limit of 1.5 degrees C per CO2 doubling—much more modest than the sensitive IPCC climate models predict. However, the large sensitivity of the latter is required in order to explain 20th-century warming, or so it is erroneously thought.”
Censorship: “My interview with Forbes. A few hours after the article was posted online, it was removed by the editors “for failing to meet our editorial standards.” The fact that it’s become politically incorrect to have any scientific discussion has led the public to accept the pseudo-argumentation supporting the catastrophic scenarios.”
March 2018 Dr W Happer, Dr. S.E Koonin, Dr. R. S. Lindzen report
- The climate is always changing; changes like those of the past half-century are common in the geologic record, driven by powerful natural phenomena
- Human influences on the climate are a small (1%) perturbation to naturalenergy flows
- It is not possible to tell how much of the modest recent warming can beascribed to human influences
- There have been no detrimental changes observed in the most salientclimate variables and today’s projections of future changes are highly uncertain
David DuByne – a 400 Grand Solar Minimum cycle
David DuByne presents at Alternative View May 2019 in the UK describing what a 400 Grand Solar Minimum cycle is and how it has effected societies in the past. Based on the past we can get a close in time line for changes you would expect to see. You decide for yourself.
Lecture at TU Delft shows the “complete and utter bullshit” of climate politicians.
Video below in dutch language only. Youtube translation does a good job (for as long as it’s not censored)
Although the heat source isn’t a new or increasing threat to the West Antarctic ice sheet, it may help explain why the ice sheet collapsed rapidly in an earlier era of rapid climate change, and why it is so unstable today.
An environmentalist’s apology: ‘I was guilty of alarmism’
This article was originally published on Forbes website, but subsequently taken down.
Here are some facts few people know:
- Humans are not causing a ‘sixth mass extinction’
- The Amazon is not ‘the lungs of the world’
- Climate change is not definitively making natural disasters worse
- Fires have declined 25% around the world since 2003
- The amount of land we use for meat — humankind’s biggest use of land — has declined by an area nearly as large as Alaska
- Carbon emissions are declining in most rich nations and have declined in Britain, Germany, and France from the mid-1970s
- Netherlands is becoming richer, not poorer while adapting to life below sea level
- We produce 25 per cent more food than we need and food surpluses will continue to rise as the world gets hotter
- Habitat loss and the direct killing of wild animals are potentially larger threats to species than climate change
- Wood fuel is far worse for people and wildlife than fossil fuels
- Preventing future pandemics requires more not less ‘industrial’ agriculture
I know that the above facts will sound like ‘climate denialism’ to many, but that just shows the power of climate alarmism.
In reality, the above facts come from the best-available scientific studies, including those conducted by or accepted by the IPCC, the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations (FAO), the International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN) and other leading scientific bodies.
Economic “Normalization” of Disaster Losses 1998-2020
This paper reviews 54 normalization studies published 1998 to 2020 and finds little evidence to support claims that any part of the overall increase in global economic losses documented on climate time scales can be attributed to human-caused changes in climate, reinforcing conclusions of recent assessments of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
Roger Pielke Jr.
University of Colorado Boulder
Environmental Hazards (in press, 2021)
Climate facts Website
Ferdinand Meeus Doctor in de Wetenschappen (Chemie, fotofysica, fotochemie)
Lid Alumni KU Leuven. IPCC expert reviewer AR6. Klimaatverandering is van alle tijden.